Quality Control Officer (Female)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Number of Vacancies: 5 years
About Moby Media Group
In 2002, the founders of MOBY Group turned their attention to what they could do in the nation of their birth, Afghanistan. Today over 1000 employees, 300 clients and competitors across 30 countries will tell you what they have achieved – they have made people laugh, cry, think, sing, act, opened doors and minds.
MOBY Group is founded by the Mohseni family in 2003. It owns and operates some of the biggest brands in Afghanistan, including leading channels TOLO TV, LEMAR TV, TOLOnews, radio stations ARMAN FM and Arakozia FM, as well as production house Kaboora.
It also broadcasts the leading Farsi General Entertainment Satellite TV channels FARSI1 and ZEMZEMEH. News Corporation is a shareholder of the MOBY Group.
Checking and evaluation of shows in terms of quality and production essence
Duties and Responsibilities
• Anchors to give core importance to principles of neutrality / impartiality
• Checking if sound and video are sync properly, censoring flesh where required, cutting footages that are morally and religiously banned to be broadcasted
• Refraining from giving double standards to ethnic issues, language, region, and religion in dramas and in programs
• Sending programs to broadcast after they are checked thoroughly
• Perform other duties assigned by line manager
• Females who have extensive experience in broadcast media
• Ms. Office
• High school diploma
• Excellent knowledge of Dari, and familiarity with Pashto and English Languages
Interested (female)candidates should send their resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly indicate on the subject line the title of the position and vacancy announcement number, applications received after the closing date will not be considered
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interview