Sales Promotion Officer
AJI Sale Promotion Officer Job Description:
As Sales Promotion Officer you will work against targeted sales goals to source potential new revenue opportunities, focusing on high yield opportunities, whilst maintaining and maximizing existing business. You have to keep abreast of what is happening in the market and provides management with relevant intelligence.
You will plan and strategies selling activities as well as representing Afghan Jet at trade events.
You will be responsible for exceeding your assigned revenue target by effectively managing both Trade and Corporate accounts in a strategic way.
You will be responsible to update latest Afghan Jet’s activities and build strong relationships with the Travel Agencies, Government bodies, and Commercial Houses to acquire sales and awareness of Afghan Jet products and services, including introduction of new destinations and special fares.
You will need to effectively manage selected accounts and key customers, plan sales calls, submit monthly sales calls plans and a weekly sales report.
Additionally, you will be required to represent Afghan Jet at all Trade events deemed to be in the company’s interest and will carry out training product seminars for corporate accounts as well as accompanying Familiarization trips.
- To achieve sales of the Company’s products through an assigned group of retail outlets and commercial houses.
- To ensure that set volume targets are achieved within prescribed time limits and contribute to total area achievement.
- To achieve the greatest possible return to the company from the use of promotional funds and to deploy display material and point of sales aids to generate the greatest impact on the customer.
- To evaluate and report all changed situations, trade and competitive activity to ensure Company maintains market awareness.
- To enhance relationships with all colleagues in assigned outlets and commercial houses and to motivate them in all matters affecting the Company’s business.
Contract Duration: 1 year ( with 3 months probationary Period)
Education: Bachelor/High School graduate
- At least two/three years’ experience in Domestic and International flight operations.
- Having University degree is preferable.
- Computer Literate (MS Word, MS Excel and Internet Usage).
- Honest, hardworking, responsible dedicated and self-motivated.
- Able to work in team, flexible and have the ability to cope with stressful situation and frustrations.
- Fluent in English, Pashtu and Dari languages ( Written and Spoken)
- Highly attuned communication skills
- Proven track record of effectively managing staff.
- Ability to quickly analyze and decide a course of action.
- Strong and competent communicator.
- Comfortable taking and accepting responsibilities.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with CVs (not Education and Work certificates) to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Hard Copies to the following address:
AJI HR Department
8th floor, Kalimzai Tower, Baraki Square, Kabul, Afghanistan
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.