Reservation System Administrator
Afghan Jet International Airlines (AJI) is a privately owned airline created by Afghan Businessmen. The Head Offices are based in Kabul with regional offices in Dubai and Sharjah.
AJI will commence its operations on the domestic network starting flights from Kabul to Heart, Mazar e Sharif, followed by the addition of number cities. AJI will be the first airline that will place a higher emphasis on establishing a domestic network.
To carry out all functions in the areas of Reservation System and support including Agency support and thereby ensure that all AJI Res offices, AJI Airport offices, travel agents and distributors are fully supported on a 24 hour shift basis.
- Handle Schedule updates in a timely and precise manner. This activity has to have a high degree of attention of details.
- Add/update Fares
- The job holder is responsible for the handling of flight disruptions, and carries out all activities related to passenger reservation including re-accommodation of passengers affected by the disruption.
- Handle all booking related queries from travel agents and other AJI offices and act as a Help Desk to support both internal and external customers.
- Ensure the name update and time limit monitoring of all group bookings are done in time.
- Making sure the system is functioning by running system check
- Provide all reports required by commercial department
- Ensure that Passenger flight manifest is sent to DCS system and all flight coupons are processed after each departure
- Ensure that all schedules and fares filed in the system are accurate
Experience: 2 years
Education: Bachelor/High School graduate
Contract Duration: 1 year ( with 3 months probationary Period)
- Must have a minimum two years’ experience with Airline Reservation System “Accel Aero ” and GDS “Amadeus, Sabre, Galileo” in Administrative level
- A fair knowledge on various departments working within an Airline would be an added advantage.
- Honest, hardworking, responsible dedicated and self-motivated.
- Able to work in team, flexible and have the ability to cope with stressful situation and frustrations.
- Fluent in English, Pashtu and Dari languages ( Written and Spoken)
- Highly attuned communication skills
- Proven track record of effectively managing staff.
- Ability to quickly analyze and decide a course of action.
- Strong and competent communicator.
- Comfortable taking and accepting responsibilities.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with CVs (not Education and Work certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Hard Copies to the following address:
AJI HR Department
8th floor, Kalimzai Tower, Baraki Square, Kabul, Afghanistan
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.