Procurement /Logistic Assistant
MIDS Medical Services is part of MIDS Consulting, ‘’a development services company which is committed to enhance private sector development, human capacity building and strengthen public and private institutions, and is licensed by Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA), (License No. D-32299 & issued on 21/10/ 2013)’’.
MIDS Medical Services is headquartered in Kabul and provides a number of health consulting services in Afghanistan in the fields of Telemedicine, Medical Travel, Biomedical Equipment Maintenance, Hospital’s Management Information System, Sample Collection, Medical Consulting and Medical Staffing.
A Medical Office Receptionist is responsible for basic clerical tasks such as answering phones, greeting patients and visitors, and scheduling appointments in a professional and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phones
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite,
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting patient detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Keeps medical office supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office equipment
- Ensuring that waiting area are clean and prepared for meetings and alert cleaning staff to clean areas as necessary.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, mailing and filing. .
- Maintain key registers, locks and master keys for all facilities.
- Help the operations unit in the assignment of desks and chairs for new employees
- Maintain office inventory
- Introduce new employee for all Clinic staff.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Job Category: Purchasing-Procurement
Salary: Negotiable per month
Position Title: Procurement /Logistic Assistant
Contract Duration: 1 year (Extendable)
Experience: 2 years
Education: • Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in procurement.
- Knowledge of Procurement
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies, and procedures
- Ability to commence work immediately
- Good Interpersonal and effective communication skill
- Fluent in English, Dari and Pashto Languages
Applicants are required to submit a complete application package which must include all required documents to email@example.com with a subject line: (Ref: MiDS-HR-0055).