MIDS Medical Services is part of MIDS Consulting, ‘’a development services company which is committed to enhance private sector development, human capacity building and strengthen public and private institutions, and is licensed by Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA), (License No. D-32299 & issued on 21/10/ 2013)’’.
MIDS Medical Services is headquartered in Kabul and provides a number of health consulting services in Afghanistan in the fields of Telemedicine, Medical Travel, Biomedical Equipment Maintenance, Hospital’s Management Information System, Sample Collection, Medical Consulting and Medical Staffing.
A Medical Office Receptionist is responsible for basic clerical tasks such as answering phones, greeting patients and visitors, and scheduling appointments in a professional and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors, in person or over the phones
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite,
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Registers new patients and updates existing patient demographics by collecting patient detailed patient information including personal and financial information
- Facilitates patient flow by notifying the provider of patients' arrival, being aware of delays, and communicating with patients and clinical staff
- Keeps medical office supplies adequately stocked by anticipating inventory needs, placing orders, and monitoring office equipment
- Ensuring that waiting area are clean and prepared for meetings and alert cleaning staff to clean areas as necessary.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, mailing and filing. .
- Maintain key registers, locks and master keys for all facilities.
- Help the operations unit in the assignment of desks and chairs for new employees
- Maintain office inventory
- Introduce new employee for all Clinic staff.
- Any other tasks assigned by supervisor
Employment Type: Full time
Salary: Negotiable per month
Position Title: Female Receptionist
Contract Duration: 1 year (Extendable)
No.of Jobs: 1
Experience: 1 year
Education: diploma of High school
- Should have diploma of High school
- Good in computer and Microsoft office programs, specially Excel and Word
- Good in communication (verbally, written, body language, eye contacts and etc...)
- Fast typing in Dari and English
- Capabilities to learn new things
- Flexible in time
- Good in finance
- Well organized
- Ability of good interaction with the customers
- Minimum One year experience in relative field
Interested and Qualified National candidates are requested to submit their C.Vs along with covering letter to email@example.com