Impressive Consultancy Company (I.C.C.) Registered with Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) can be your single window to meet your objectives in the Afghanistan Business in Market Area. We provide one of the most comprehensive suites of consulting services, Market Research, Marketing, Trainings, Networking (Especially focused on meeting business outcomes in B2B and B2C markets), IT Solution and Health care management (Clinics management, hospital management and all health related supported services), Women Employment Promotion Services and finally business development services which can improve your businesses and terms of proficiency and of course profitability. We provide solutions that change the way people work and organizations do business. In virtually every industry, from manufacturing to financial services, Information Technology to education, health care to trading, scalable productive and others.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· English Translator is expected Under the direction and guidance of the Translation Department, perform written and oral translations of documentation as requested by office staff.
· Work with the Capacity Building Department to coordinate and manage translation requests of the office staff to ensure that all requests are completed in a timely manner.
· Translator should be fluent from English to Pashtu and Dari languages written and oral.
· You are responsible for the assigned task by your superior.
· To prepare training and monthly activity report and submit it to training manager on time
Job Categories: Language
Minimum Education Level: Bachelor/Master degree
Vacancy Number: ETICC12
City: Kabul/ Herat/Balkh/Qandahar/Jalal Abad
Duration: One year
Salary Range: As per company / Organization Salary Policy
No. of Jobs: 10
Job Status: Interviewing
· Bachelor/Master degree English Language
· Willing to speak and write English, Dari , Pashto Fluently
· Have knowledge of Translation methods
· Have knowledge of MS. Word
· Have ability of typing in English and Dari
· Have more than 5 years Translation experience
Submission Guideline: If you are interested and matching the above mentioned requirement, please submit your CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than mentioned closing date with indicating the vacancy title in your letter. Note: - Short-listed candidates will only be contacted by mobile phone or email.