Founded in 2008, MiDS Consulting is one of the most technologically-advanced innovation and design companies in the region. Through research, analysis, and close collaboration with clients, we formulate creative strategies to identify problems and offer engaging solutions.
Under the direct supervision of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Operations Manager is responsible runs the day-to-day operations of the company and supervising the HR, Finance, Procurement, Administration and IT teams.
The Operations Manager will serve as a member of Senior Management Team. Working with the Sr. Management Team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, Finance, Procurement, IT and Administration), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Management of Company’s budgets in coordination with the Chief Executive Officer.
- Development of individual program budgets
- Invoicing to funding sources, including calculation of completed units of service.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Review and approval of procurement documents
- Coach and mentor the line Managers
- Manage functions.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR, Finance, Procurement, IT and Administration) as well as coordination and communication between functions.
- Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence.
- Providing consulting services on matters related to fundraising, tax and insurance questions, and business structure and growth.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
Contract Duration: One year (Extention)
No.of Jobs: 1
Education: Master degree
Experience: 7-10 years of progressive work experience in managing team(s) in which 5 year should be in Managerial role
- First Class Degree in Business Administration or equivalent desirable.
- 5-10 years proven operation Management experience.
- 2 Years proven experience with private business would be an advantage .
- Have strong leadership background and must know how to handle problems quickly and efficiently.
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a small and big teams and under difficult conditions.
- Excellent communication and human skills and attention to detail is a must.
- Fluent in English, Dari and Pashtu.
Submission Guideline Interested candidates should send their Applications along with their CVs subjected “Application for the position of Operations Manager” to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com . Please note that application received after the closing date will not be given consideration. Only short listed candidates whose application responds to the above criteria will be contacted for interview.