Business Development and Strategic Communication
OccupationsProject-Program Management: Event Planning-Coordination, General-Other: Project-Program Management, IT Project Management, Program Management, Project Management
· Responsible for the overall management of all strategic and operational Customer Relationship activities.
· Responding to all of the requests for proposal and request for grant proposals preparing appropriate documents in timely manner.
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
· Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
· Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network.
· Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
· Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
· Plan approaches and pitches.
· Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
· Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
· Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
· Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
· Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
· Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
· Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Forgeign expert with a background of media business development (US citizen is preferred).
at least 5 years experience in this field.
Excellent Proposal writer in English Language
Applications must be submitted to:email@example.com
The application must include the CV/resume of the candidate and a cover letter.