Finance & Admin/HR Officer
Impressive Consultancy Company has been helping companies leverage their resources by reducing their operating costs and increasing their productivity and sales. We possess the expertise to understand the critical issues facing your business & we offer proven modules & comprehensive services that streamline process & reduce complexity of operations. More importantly they are tailored to reduce costs & take your business to a new level of competitive advantage. I.C.C. is only consultancy services and find for you and link you with others national and international companies such us construction , logistic, IT and etc…. which can support to reach your goal and growth so be with I.C.C. the company believes in “ having fun whilst making money”.
We provide one of the most comprehensive suites of consulting services, market research , marketing ,Training, networking ( Especially focused on meeting business outcomes in B2B markets) ,IT Solution and health care management ( clinics management , hospital management and all health related supported services ) ,and finally business development services which can improve your businesses and terms of proficiency and of course profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining efficient data management and reporting systems.
- Supervising and running the admin section
- Efficient Management of the overall financial matters
- Providing services and support within the team in accordance with requirements
- Controlling/supervising overall administrative contents
- Develop, organize and follow a hiring practice in coordination with seniors & supervisor
- Performing the entire process of the hiring, probation, evaluation, promotion and termination of staff
- Ensure up to date maintenance of Human Resource and Personnel files for all staff
- Bachelor Degree/Master Degree in Economic/Finance/Business/Management/
- At least 3 years related working experience in related field.
- Very good computer skills specially Ms. Office and Internet
- Fluent spoken and written English, Dari and Pashto languages
- Fully Knowledge of Quick Book
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.